Thursday 3 February 2022

Run Eastleigh

For a couple of years I kept on top of my annual albums as I went along, finishing 2019 in February 2020 and 2020 a year later. Here we are in February 2022 though, and my 2021 album is far from finished. I was alright until May, then there is a gap for my birthday, a few more pages done for June and July and then it fizzles out with only one page done for August to December. I really need to get on top of this before we get too far into this year as it looks like being a busy one. 

I'm starting with a page which I made for Twilight Crafts with a Jenny Wren Cut-File. The file is their Hexagon Background which I shrank down and duplicated to give me a patchwork of shapes to back. 

My photos are from Eastleigh parkrun which my husband and I ran in November. Their colours are decidedly autumnal so I chose Amy Tangerine's Late Afternoon collection and pulled out all my orange and yellow scraps.


Whenever we run away from home, I title the page with RUN and the parkrun name and this was no exception. I then took three asterisks from my chipboard letter pack and used them on three plain orange hexagons to start off some simple embellishment clusters.

I added my journalling to the page after I took these photos.


Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts, Payper Box
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon
Letters - Pink Paislee, Basic Grey
Die-Cuts - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine
Puffy Stickers - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine?
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn, Simple Stories, Pretty My Page
Ink - Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Jenny Wren Hexagon Background Cut-File

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment