Sunday 27 February 2022

Dunscansby Sea Stacks

I'm going backwards in my cruise album now; this will be the fifth page and was the first sight of our scenic cruising, but I skipped over it earlier after I decided to reprint the lighthouse photo in a smaller size.

It was an early start to the day and the photos are rather misty, but the three are: a stretch of the coast, a closer picture of just the sea stacks (which are at the left end of the main photo) and a close-up of the lighthouse on the cliffs. I'm running low on papers now so I matted the photos on three different scraps and layered them over a large piece of map ephemera and an off-cut from another page. I tucked a journalling piece from a cut-apart sheet into the left of the bottom photo, cut my title in the usual mix of fonts and put a couple of small embellishment clusters together. 


The page is simpler and has less colour than a lot of the others in the album, but I quite like it and didn't feel the need to add any more.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Sage, 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Ephemera - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Gems - Simply Creative, Love to Craft
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & The Works Alphabet Dies
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment