Wednesday 23 February 2022

Loch Broom and the Summer Isles

I'm nearing the end of my latest cruise album now so I've not many full 12x12 sheets left. With three photos printed for this page, I stuck a leftover half-sheet from another page (Welcome Aboard) onto basic white cardstock and stacked the photos in a column against it. I then punched a pile of 1" squares from scraps to fill the opposite side of the page.


I used my usual two fonts for my title and added small tile stickers too so I'm entering this page for a challenge at Scrap Our Stash where they asked us to use three or more types of alphas.

The space beside 'Summer Isles' was the perfect shape for this ephemera piece; I placed a geo-tag above the title, journalled below it and added a trio of star gems in the empty spaces.

Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Ephemera - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Glitter Tape - The Works
Gems - Simply Creative
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & The Works Alphabet Dies

2 comments:

  1. These papers are perfect for the photos. Love that title! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love your layout. Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete