Wednesday 7 September 2022

150 Runs - Twilight DT - 7 Sept

Today it's my turn to share a page for Twilight Crafts using a Jenny Wren Cut-File. I chose Triangles Zig Zag, which I rotated and cut from navy blue cardstock. I backed both pieces with a multi-coloured number print paper and used them to frame a 4x6 photo of me doing my 150th parkrun.

I made the page on white cardstock which I smooshed with distress ink in tumbled glass, to match the light blue in the number print paper. I then picked out a few scrap papers in other colours which matched the numbers print  paper to create a few layers behind the photo. 


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania, Stampin' Up!
Paper - Studio Calico, Echo Park, Dear Lizzy
Letters - Paige Evans
Enamel Hearts - Marianne Designs
Stickers - Tim Holtz

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment