Wednesday 14 September 2022

Mama Bear

Back to the 12 Days of Summer Scraplifts from Scrap Squad today. They were published in July but have taken me all summer to do, and it's feeling rather autumnal now. This is day 10, a horizontal design by Loredana Bucaria for Hip Kit Club from June last year.

The light airy colours sent me to my Pinkfresh Studio stash, and a flip through my photo albums for a small single photo threw up an old one of me and my son when he was a toddler. I've always thought I look quite protective of him here so I used that in my title and journalling.



Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills, Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary
Letters - American Crafts
Die-Cuts - Pinkfresh Studio
Stickers - Jen Hadfield, Tim Holtz, Pinkfresh Studio
Paperclip - Doodlebug
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Die

No comments:

Post a Comment