Sunday 4 September 2022

Mark

I'm sharing my take on Day 9 of the 12 Days of Summer Scraplifts today, and it's one where I've veered quite a way from the original page.

I picked a single small photo, but there was no way I could isolate it on the right-hand side of the page, so I decided to move mine across to join the title, paper strips and ephemera on the left side.

I started with white cardstock and coloured it with ink and a stencil. My border papers are more colourful than the original page, and my title letters are plainer for contrast. I tucked my photo into the border and surrounded it with die-cuts, using much larger pieces than those on the original page though.


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - Vicki Boutin Storyteller
Letters - Simply Creative
Numbers - Tim Holtz
Die-Cuts - Vicki Boutin Storyteller
Enamel Dots - Carta Bella, Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Maya

Tools
Vicki Boutin Fernwood Stencil
Big Shot & Little B Chevron Die


No comments:

Post a Comment