Wednesday 21 September 2022

School Days Are Here

I'm continuing with the 12 Days of Summer Scraplifts from Scrap Squad today, and I've reached Day 11 now. This page (by an unknown creator) is built around a series of rosettes, but they are not my thing so I switched to a cut-file instead.

I used the Colour Wheel and Circle Border from Jenny Wren Cut-Files for Twilight Crafts, cut it from white cardstock and backed it with a mix of scraps and 2x2 papers from a Paige Evans swatch book.

I used white cardstock for my background too, as per the original page, and smooshed it with a mix of blue inks. My photo is of my nephew in his first term at school, and I added my title in white letters to echo the white on white of the original page but without using another cut-file. I finished off with some stamping and a few enamel stars.


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - Paige Evans Wonders, My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico
Letters - Tim Holtz
Enamel Stars - Doodlebug
Inks - Ranger


Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Amy Tangerine Asterisk Stamp
Studio Calico Stars Stamp

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment