Saturday 22 October 2022

Hello

I'm sharing my latest page for Twilight Crafts today, using the Starburst Semicircle from Jenny Wren Cutfiles. 

I cut the design from white cardstock and backed it with five patterned papers which coordinated with a photo of my nephew. I matted the photo on white to match the cut-file and then blue, and used a series of horizontal paper strips to make 'shelves' for photo and cut-file to 'sit' on, rather than having them 'float' on the page.

I then repeated some of the papers on the top and bottom edges of the page, using punches and dies to create pieces to cluster with word stickers, puffy asterisks and enamel dots. My title is a die-cut that had been sitting on my desk for a while in an effort to use it up. The photo's an old one with no memory or story attached, so 'Hello' is as good a title as anything else I could have come up with.



Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry, Pink Paislee Atlas, My Mind's Eye, Pebbles
Die-Cut Title - OneCanoeTwo
Puffy Stickers - Studio Calico
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Fancy Pants
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Golden

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment