Friday 14 October 2022

Millennium Mileposts

Following on from my last page, this one relates to the Cinder Track too; the path is part of the National Cycle Network and my page features four of the Millennium Mileposts which dot the network.

There are four designs for these mileposts nationally, but we only saw two different versions. I printed a 4x6 photo of the more detailed milepost, and smaller photos of the other design which we saw three times.


I'm mainly using two paper collections for my pages from Yorkshire, but I pulled in the spotty paper as an extra one here. The scalloped border is a repeat from another page and the yellow tile letters have appeared before too.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania, Bazzill
Paper - Simple Stories Hello Today, American Crafts Shimelle, Authentique Natural
Letters - Simple Stories, October Afternoon
Washi Tape - Ebay
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Pinkfresh Studio
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment