Monday 31 October 2022

Keeping Watch

I'm still in Yorkshire today, with photos from the WW2 Bent Rigg Radar Station which was sited on the cliff top near Ravenscar.

I picked out two paper collections for this holiday (from Simple Stories and Pebbles) intending to mix and match them but, so far, each page has used predominantly one or the other with more being Simple Stories, so this one needed to use the Pebbles papers. I've also made several pages with horizontal bands of paper and only one with vertical bands, so I went for vertical again here. I had half a sheet of spotty paper left from another page and built up the rest of my background from there.

I matted my photos on different colours of cardstock, and arranged them around my title space. I then decided to mat both the title and my journalling card which gave definition to the edges and provided a buffer between the different shades of white. 


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - American Crafts Shimelle, Pebbles Seen & Noted, Simple Stories Hello Today
Letters - American Crafts, Simple Stories
Sticker - Simple Stories
Puffy Stars - Elle's Studio
Washi Tape - Ebay
Gems - TPC Studio
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Golden


No comments:

Post a Comment