Friday 17 March 2023

After Dark

I've had a new batch of cruise photos printed recently, and that's enabled me to return to the start of the album and make a page for our departure from Southampton. This was a winter cruise so we set sail after dark, hence the title. I printed two photos - a 4x6 of the cruise terminal and a 3x4 of another ship - and arranged them in a block across the page with a filmstrip die-cut to fill in the remaining space.


I added torn paper strips above and below my photo panel and placed an extra paper at the top to hold my title and a few embellishments. I then added more embellishments over the filmstrip and tucked in half a journalling card (the other half is on another page) at the bottom next to a subtitle.

Supplies
Paper - Simply Made Crafts Travel Keepsakes, Heidi Swapp Carefree, OneCanoe Two Willow, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Letters - American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin
Filmstrip - 49 & Market
Stickers - Simple Stories, Shimelle, Studio Calico, Teresa Collins
Washi Tape - Unknown
Ink - Ranger, Memento
Paint - Golden

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label Die
Dovecraft Tag Die
Studio Calico 'You Are Here' Stamp Set
Luxe Craft 'Bon Voyage' Die Set
Pink Paislee Horizon Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment