Tuesday 14 March 2023

La Palma

I've not scrapped much recently, while I concentrated on a major de-clutter and reorganisation of my home-office-cum-craft-room. I've gone back to my Canary Island cruise album now and got re-started with a scraplift. I make sub-title pages for each port of call and had done two previously in the same way (Lanzarote and La Gomera) so it was an easy matter to pull them out and repeat the design.

This one is for the island of La Palma, with a 5x7 photo of the town taken from the ship, matted on a 6x8 paper layered over four different patterned strips. I made a cluster to the left of the photo as I have previously, and repeated the day of the week sticker on the right hand side. I've cut the island name on my Silhouette each time and added the town name above it in smaller letter stickers.


Supplies
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Stickers - Heidi Swapp, My Mind's Eye
Arrows - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Hey Little Magpie
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Golden

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Studio Calico 'You Are Here' Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment