Monday 20 March 2023

Christmas Parkrun


Well, I managed two pages in a row for my cruise album, before diverting again. This diversion is for my latest DT page for Twilight Crafts. Debbie has been busy designing wreath cut-files recently, and I picked her Holly Wreath for a Christmas page.

I have a Silhouette Portrait so can only cut at 8" wide and I wanted a larger wreath so I cut it in two pieces and placed them 'back-to-back' on my page with my photo between the two parts.

I backed the holly berries and leaves in patterned paper, smooshed ink in matching colours onto my background paper to sit behind the cut-file and added dots of Nuvo drops around the wreath. I backed my photo on the same cardstock and papers and popped it up on a square of foam to sit above the cut-file.


Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Paper - Amy Tangerine Star Gazer, American Crafts Deck the Halls
Letters - American Crafts
Ephemera - Unknown 
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Ranger, Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment