Friday 31 March 2023

Share the Love

Having kept on top of my albums for 2019 and 2020, I didn't do so well in 2021 or 2022. We're in 2023 now and so far there are only two pages that need to be made, though that will change with the onset of spring. For now though, this is one page done, and the other will be a DT page that I will share next month.

Someone yarn-bombed the postbox near our railway station for Valentine's Day last month, and I've used the March sketch from For the Love of Pretty Paper which featured six circles. I used one for the photo, two with patterned paper, two balls of wool and a plain circle for journalling. Those balls of wool are part of the Hobbies Elements 1
 cut-file from Twilight Crafts, and I backed them with mulberry paper to give a fluffy look. I added strips of washi tape, word stickers and lots of hearts. 


Supplies
Paper - Echo Park Capture Life, Dovecraft Spring Chic
Letters - Love to Craft, KaiserCraft
Stickers - Studio Calico, American Crafts/Shimelle
Washi Tape - American Crafts/Shimelle
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment