Thursday 20 April 2023

Hearts Anniversary Card

A quick share today of my latest DT project for Twilight Crafts

It was my sister and brother-in-law's wedding anniversary earlier this month and I used the Hearts Vertical Border cut-file for their card. Their wedding colours were pink and turquoise so I used that combination here, cutting the outline in pink cardstock and the inner hearts from turquoise patterned paper which I then nested inside the outline rather than backing each shape.

The cut-file was considerably narrower than the card front, so I cut the edge off the card and added extra strips at the side. I stuck some turquoise paper to the back of the card and ran narrow strips of pink cardstock both alongside it on the back and also along the new edge of the front (so you only see one at a time).

Finally, I stamped the sentiment on the turquoise paper, matted it with the pink cardstock and layered it on foam squares over the hearts.


Supplies
Card - The Craft Place
Cardstock & Paper - Unknown Scraps
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
All Night Media Sentiment Stamp

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment