Saturday 29 April 2023

Grown Up?

I've decided to abandon my cruise album for now and concentrate on 2023 instead. I had done half the necessary pages at the end of March, but that's now just one of fourteen following a day out and a week's holiday in Devon.

I'm starting with that day out, a family affair where my Mum requested a photo of her grandchildren. They are all adults now (aged 18-27) but chose to pose on a climbing frame for this one.



I used Sketch #62 from Lisa Sikorski at Scrap a Sketch, which called for lots of smaller papers, so I pulled out the November 2021 'Just Add Cardstock' kit from ScrapMates which consists of A6 papers and smaller pieces. I cut the papers down further to give me twelve 2x2.5" rectangles as per the sketch and double matted my photo. 

I'm on a mission to use some old stash, particularly where I just have a few pieces left in a pack; I've used the last of the rub-ons from an old pack (2006) here, along with the end of a pack of black gems and my last acetate label.

My page also fits with Challenge 7 from Twilight's Easter cybercrop which was to create a page with a grid design and using only four colours including yellow.

Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Peppermint, Simple Stories Simple Vintage Lemon Twist
Letters - American Crafts
Label - Studio Calico
Rub-Ons - Basic Grey
Butterflies - Prima
Puffy Sticker - Unknown
Gems - Unknown
Ink - Hobbycraft, Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment