Tuesday 4 April 2023

Ashes to Ashes

I'm returning to my Canary Island cruise album (again!) today, with a page from Santa Cruz on the island of La Palma. The Cumbre Vieja volcanic ridge was erupting at the time of our visit and, although we were a safe distance away, there was plenty of volcanic ash to be seen on the streets. My page has a couple of photos, one of the main street and a close-up of some of the ash.

I built this page up with scraps from the album so far, taking a 6x9 piece as a base for my photos and title and tucking lots of smaller bits in around the edges. I gutted my background paper and used that piece both as a mat for my main photo and to die-cut my title letters.


Supplies
Paper - Heidi Swapp Storyline, Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Sticker - Maggie Holmes
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories, Eyelet Outlet, My Mind's Eye
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & The Works Alphabet Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment