Monday 5 June 2023

Where to Next?

My blog has been silent for the last few weeks as we were on a road trip round Scotland and I didn't have enough posts prepared to cover my absence. Now I'm back, with a camera full of new photos to turn into a new scrapbook. I didn't intend to start it straight away, but there was one set of pictures that works perfectly for my next DT page for Twilight Crafts.

We stayed in eleven different places on our eighteen night trip and I decided that I would record them all on one page, using the top part of the Covid Memes Squares cut-file which has eleven frames. I sized the frames at approximately 10" x 7", cut them from kraft cardstock, and printed my photos just larger than 2" square to back the openings.

I'll be using Simple Stories Travel Notes (and extra papers) for this album, an older collection that I  originally bought for a cruise that was cancelled in 2020. For this page, I cut a 3" strip of patterned paper to go down the left of my layout, and added an assortment of travel-themed stickers  vertically down the edge, above and below the cut-file.


Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - Simple Stories Urban Traveler, Simple Stories Travel Notes
Letters - Stickapotamus
Stickers - Simple Stories, OneCanoeTwo
Enamel Stars - Doodlebug
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Golden

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & JWCF045 Covid Memes Squares Cut-File

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment