Thursday 15 June 2023

Bronze Age Geometry

This is the third of three pages documenting a walk we did on Easter Sunday. We're in Fernworthy Forest now where there is a plethora of Bronze Age remains. My photos are of a stone circle, a stone row, and us sitting on the edge of a hut, which I decided to mat in a large block with a journalling piece cut from one of the papers. I'd originally earmarked the aqua paper as my background, but it looked good as a mat for that block so I built an alternative 'half-and-half' background from two off-cuts, adding a couple of torn strips between them.


Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories Safe Travels, Amy Tangerine Shine On
Letters - Simple Stories, OneCanoeTwo
Stickers - Freckled Fawn, OneCanoeTwo
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrow Die
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment