Friday 9 June 2023

Moor Tors

I'm turning my back on the Scottish album for now, and returning to my 2023 album. Before we went away I was scrapping our previous holiday, a week in Devon in April, and last published the first page of three from a walk we did on Easter Sunday - Off We Go! In that post I described the start of the walk with photos of Fernworthy Reservoir. 

From there we moved onto Dartmoor and walked up to Thornworthy Tor. I printed a couple of 4x6 photos for this page and used a sketch from Shimelle Laine's Start with a Sketch class. The paper-pieced background is a repeat of something I did a few pages ago, so that repeats in this set of Devon pages. Looking back, I noticed that I used a filmstrip on the first page from this holiday, but not since, so I've made sure to repeat that too.


Supplies
Paper - Simple Stories Safe Travels, Crate Paper Sweet Story
Letters - The Robin's Nest
Die-Cuts - Simple Stories
Puffy Camera - Freckled Fawn
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Filmstrip Cut-File
Big Shot & Little B Arrow Die
X-Cut Scalloped Border Punch
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment