Tuesday 20 June 2023

Canary Islands Cruise

It's time now to share another DT page that I've made for Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files. I'm making a whole album for our cruise to the Canary Islands a couple of years ago, but I also need a summary page for my annual album. I've chosen JWCF814 Circle in Sections for this, but removed some of the dividing lines to give me ten sections rather than twenty.

I've backed half the sections with photos and the other half with patterned papers, using off-cuts from the main album. I've then filled the middle with a cut-apart piece and my title.


I've mentioned before that I have a Silhouette Portrait, that has an 8" cutting width. I cut this cut-file in two parts and pieced them together again to give me a 10.5" circle overall. I positioned two of the ten gold puffy dots to cover the joins on the inner circle and they also draw the eye so you don't notice the joins in the outer circle.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft UK
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Letters - Tim Holtz
Die-Cuts - 49 & Market, Heidi Swapp, Rosie's Studio
Puffy Stickers - Elle's Studio
Stickers - Heidi Swapp
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Circle in Sections Cut-File

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment