Monday 11 September 2023

Munch in the Aula


Sharing another pocket page today, with a change of design. This one has six 4x6 landscape pockets which I used for the Aula (ceremonial hall) at Oslo University which has 14 paintings by Edvard Munch. 

I put an overview photo in one pocket and close-ups of the largest paintings in three other pockets. My page doubles up as my latest DT project for Twilight Crafts as I used their Paint Brushstrokes cut-file to hold my title and journalling in the last two pockets.

I chose this cut-file to fit with the theme of painting, cut it in white cardstock and inked the pieces. I used a grey bokeh print paper as my backgrounds and smooshed blue ink over it.


Supplies
Paper - Echo Park Capture Life, Pinkfresh Studio Tourist Mode
Letters - Freckled Fawn, Basic Grey
Stickers - 49 & Market
Glitter Tape - The Works
Enamel Shapes - Marianne Designs, Stampin' Up!
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment