Thursday 20 June 2024

A Few Cards

A quick post sharing the cards I've made in the last month or so. 

I'll kick off with one that I made using a Jenny Wren cut-file called Criss Cross Grid from Twilight Crafts which I backed with pieces from a 6x6 pad for my second DT post this month.


One based on the May card sketch from Stick It Down,


and another for June's sketch:


Then 
two for Sketch 'n' Scrap - this was card sketch #266,


followed by card sketch #267, where I made the happy discovery that this stamp fits nicely in this die.


Finally, I made a Thank You card with another Jenny Wren cut-file, this time I used one of the cakes from Cupcake Elements in an aperture card.


Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts as part of my Design Team role. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment