Sunday 2 June 2024

Pages for Annual Albums

I'm changing up my monthly posts to be posts on a theme, and losing the schedule so I'll post whenever I switch from one subject or album to another. Last week I shared ten 8x8 pages for my parkrun continued album, and now I'm turning my attention to the rest of the pages I've made recently, which have all been for my annual albums. I made most of these at the Twilight Weekend Crop mid-month, though few were completely finished then and I brought them home with notes about what else I needed to add or finish off, which has taken me until now.

47. Dave Gorman - Powerpoint to the People (2022)
I let the background paper do most of the work on this page, with a paper stack behind my photo and a scattering of paper circles, enamel dots and mist on the printed stripes.


Supplies: Paper - Heidi Swapp Hello Today; Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye

48. Croppin' at the DAF Crop (2022)
A page from the last crop I went to before Twilight, with a title piece and crafty embellishments from JD3DPrint.


Supplies: Paige Evans Whimsical, Pinkfresh Studio The Best Day; Die-Cuts - Paige Evans; Stickers - Paige Evans #Stickerbook; Puffy Stars - Rosie's Studio

49. Follow the Otter (2022)
One of four pages from a weekend camping in Devon, for a walk from East Budleigh to Budleigh Salterton beside the River Otter.


Supplies: Cardstock - UK Crafts; Paper - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller; Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio, Maggie Holmes; Nuvo Dots

50. Basildon 10k (2024)
Turning to the current year, this was my husband's first organised 10k running event, on Easter Monday.


Supplies: Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Lovely Blooms, Amy Tangerine Brave+Bold, Vicki Boutin Fernwood; Letters - American Crafts; Stickers - Amy Tangerine, Tim Holtz; Enamel Dots - Simple Stories

51. The Odd Squad (2024)
That was our team name when we won the local Chamber of Commerce quiz. I used an older sketch from Scrap a Sketch for the page and bashed some ancient stash.

Supplies: Paper - October Afternoon Apple Cider, Bazzill Basics; Journal Cards - October Afternoon 9 to 5; Stickers - October Afternoon, Paige Evans; Puffy Stars - Bo Bunny; Enamel Dots - Twilight Crafts


No comments:

Post a Comment