Wednesday 5 June 2024

Brighton Belles

Today I'm sharing the first of my June pages for Twilight Crafts using a Jenny Wren cut-file. I've started making pages for my 2024 annual album now, including this one from a Sunday last month when I took my mum down to Brighton to visit my daughter.

I split my background up using the Large Circles Background cut-file in white cardstock layered over a floral paper at the bottom and a darker starry paper at the top. I printed two photos at 3x4 and built up a paper stack behind them over the join.


Supplies
Paper - Maggie Holmes Round Trip, Bo Bunny Little Wonders, Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams, Amy Tangerine Shine On
Letters - Elle's Studio
Flowers - Docrafts
Enamel Dots - Carta Bella

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts as part of my Design Team role. All other supplies are my own.

(Page 52 for 2024)


No comments:

Post a Comment