Tuesday 7 May 2013

Fish for Tea?

I'm back to a more normal schedule now after the Bank Holiday weekend here, and my next page is for another Scrap Whispers challenge. This time it's based on Goldilocks and the Three Bears, and more specifically the number three. We were asked to create a page with three of everything - three photos, three papers, three embellishments etc.

This ties in nicely with the 18th NSD challenge posted by Shimelle Laine, which was to embrace the Power of Three. I picked my three photos and decided to scraplift a page from Shimelle's alter ego Glitter Girl, and this links in to Challenge 7 at Two Peas in a Bucket - be inspired by a Garden Girl (their design team). 

My page has three photos, three patterned papers, a three word title and three areas of embellishment made up from strips of washi tape, three pieces of yellow border sticker, three punched circles, three die-cut tickets, three brads and three fish cut from a fishing border sticker.


I'm really quite pleased to have used some of those fish. I liked the rest of the sheet of outdoors stickers, but I thought I'd never use the fish borders and they were destined for the bin once I've finished the rest of the sheet. 

Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Wisteria, Basic Grey Archaic, Imaginisce Sole Sisters
Washi Tape - Queen & Co
Border Stickers - Doodlebug Fancy Frills (yellow), Sandylion Camping Sticker Borders
Letters - Basic Grey Periphery
Brads - Bazzill 

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Woodware Medium Scalloped Circle Punch


1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty neat page - the use of three makes everything look so balanced!

    ReplyDelete