Thursday 20 February 2014

In the Bath

I haven't done a Monthly Challenge at UKScrappers for ages, but this month's colour inspiration challenge sparked my interest. The colour palette made me think of Pink Paislee's Prairie Hill collection so I pulled out my remaining scraps. I got these papers in a kit a couple of years ago, and I have made quite a few pages; sadly my scraps were just that now, and I had to pull in a few other papers to have enough for another page.

I employed my normal technique for the end of a kit - pile up all the pieces and plonk a photo on the top. This time the photo is one of my children in the bath a very long time ago. I made my stack of papers before choosing a background, and tried it against several before picking the grey tiles.



Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Prairie Hill, MME Miss Caroline plus other scraps
Letters - Crate Paper Little Sprout
Word Stickers - MME The Sweetest Thing
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, such an adorable photo to scrapbook and I love your idea of using the last of your kit! I have boxes with half used paper lines in them so I should really do something similar! Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake! None of my crafty friends (10 in total)at last weekends crop noticed the error. I will have to try and recreate the colour as I mixed it myself!!!!

    ReplyDelete