Wednesday 13 May 2020

Goodbye Brighthelm

This page is a counterpoint to the last one I shared. That one came from the day that we dropped off our daughter at her university accommodation last September, and this one is for the day that we collected her in March as the coronavirus restrictions were tightened.

The pages will be six months apart and in different annual albums so I felt no need to keep to the same style or colour scheme. The photo of our daughter's bedroom is nothing special and need not be the focus of attention so I indulged myself with a cut-file designed by Paige Taylor Evans which I backed with 6x6 papers.



I did choose to link this page to the last in terms of my title by cutting 'Goodbye' on my Silhouette and sizing it to fit around the tiles of 'Brighthelm' below it.

This was another page for the chocolate-themed Easter Cybercrop at For the Love of Pretty Paper - the "Toblerone" challenge was to use triangles; I have them in abundance in the cut-file and added a few triangular enamel shapes too.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Papermania
Paper - Fancy Pants Blizzard, Pink Paislee Moonstruck, Simple Stories
Letters - American Crafts/Shimelle
Enamel Shapes - My Mind's Eye
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Paige Taylor Evans 'Home' Cut-File

No comments:

Post a Comment