Thursday 7 October 2021

Welcome Aboard

Next page for my cruise album and the photo's from the evening of our first full day, which was a formal dinner. There would normally have been a 'Welcome Aboard' cocktail party first; covid cancelled that but I still used the phrase for my title.

I used a sketch by Lisa Sikorski from her new Scrap a Sketch group on Facebook, but played with the size and positioning of the paper layers to suit my shorter tags, cut with my favourite tag die. 



Supplies
Paper - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition, 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Ephemera - 49 & Narket
Glitter Tape - The Works
Stars - Unknown
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Tag Die


No comments:

Post a Comment