Sunday 19 June 2022

"Best Dad in the World" Father's Day Card

Happy Father's Day if that's today where you are.

I made another cut-file card for this occasion. I had a clear plan for a globe with the phrase 'Best Dad in the World' across it and found the image I needed in Peartree's 'A World to Discover' cutfile. I cropped the second globe away from the wording and cut it from white cardstock at 4.25" before backing the land and sea with scraps of green and blue paper. I then covered my base card in stripy paper and adhered the globe popped up on a layer of craft foam.

I used my Silhouette again to cut the word DAD from patterned paper along with an offset version from red cardstock. I then completed my sentiment phrase with red tile letters.

Supplies
Card - The Works
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Echo Park
Letters - American Crafts/Shimelle

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment