Tuesday 14 June 2022

Roller Skate Birthday Card

June is birthday season here, so I've been card-making again for my Twilight Crafts DT project. This time I used the Roller Skate from Jenny Wren Cut-Files, which I sized to about 4" and cut from dark grey cardstock.

I backed the main part of the skate with a floral paper and picked matching coloured cardstock for the other areas. I particularly like the wheels where I die-cut a spokes pattern layer in red before backing that.

I used distress oxide ink for my card background, swiping stripes onto the card direct from the ink-pad.


Supplies
Card - The Works
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Pebbles Seen & Noted
Ink - Ranger, Hobbycraft

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & The Works Patterned Circle Die

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment