Monday 6 June 2022

Cyclopark

National Scrapbooking Day was a month ago, but most of the challenges had long deadlines so it's taken a while to share all the pages I made. This one was for a Stash Bust Six at Twilight Crafts where Sarah asked us to use six items from her list.

I also attempted another challenge, but missed one of the elements. However that challenge set the colour scheme for my page, the muted primary colours of Pink Paislee's Atlas collection.

I chose a trio of photos from Cyclopark parkrun, where my sister ran with my husband and me, and my stash items are enamel dots, paper scraps, alpha stickers, die-cuts, washi tape and a journalling card.


Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas
Letters - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Shapes - Maggie Holmes, Ebay
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die
X-Cut Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment