Friday 10 June 2022

Tents Birthday Card

I seem to be using cut-files on cards a lot recently, but perhaps that's because they are so versatile. I used another Jenny Wren Cut-File (Lockdown Holidays Tent Pic) here but I removed the tents from the title and built a simple scene around them.

I cut the tents at about 4" square and backed them with plain cardstock in appropriate colours.

I coloured my base card with chalks with three bands for sky, a sort-of-hedge and some foreground grass. I then stamped a row of trees over the hedge area and added the tents.


Supplies
Card - The Works
Cardstock - DCWV, Bo Bunny, Payper Box
Chalks - Readicut Crafts
Ink - Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
For the Love of Stamps Tree Stamp

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment