Thursday 2 June 2022

Another Starburst Birthday Card

I recently shared a card that I made using the Square Starburst cut-file from Twilight Crafts and Jenny Wren Cut-Files, I'm revisiting that idea today, but with the Photoframe Starburst instead. 

I added a frame to the bottom part of the cut-file in Silhouette Studio and cut the whole thing from white cardstock at just smaller than 5" x 7" to fit the front of my card with a tiny border.

I backed the large open area with a silver paper from Docrafts and the rays with eight patterns from a Basic Grey 6x6 pad. The photoframe was the perfect spot for my sentiment, stamped and popped up on foam adhesive.


Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment