Tuesday 14 February 2023

Run Killerton


I've been concentrating on holiday photos this year, but a few recent challenges have caught my eye while being designs that don't suit that album. The first is a Scrap Squad scraplift from their cybercrop last weekend, the original page being by Nathalie DeSousa.

We spent a long weekend in Devon last summer and took part in Killerton parkrun on the Saturday. I've scrapped a couple of pages from this trip already, using the Storyteller collection from CVS, with white backgrounds and yellow ink so I pulled out the same supplies. 

I cut a 9" circle in my background cardstock here, smooshed yellow ink around the edge and backed the circle with overlapping strips of patterned paper. I chose just one photo, larger than those on the original page, double matted it and tucked in a row of cameras.  All my parkrun tourism pages have the same format of title, being the word 'Run' followed by the event name, so this is Run Killerton, which I placed on one of the plainer paper strips. I journalled around the edge of the circle and embellished with fussy-cut flowers and puffy hearts.


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller, Cocoa Vanilla Studio These Days
Letters - Rosie's Studio
Puffy Hearts - Cocoa Vanilla Studio
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Kreaxions Circle Cutter


No comments:

Post a Comment