Monday 20 February 2023

Taking Charge

I'm sticking with parkrun for this page, which is my February DT project for Twilight Crafts. I used two different Jenny Wren cut-files, but that's not obvious at first glance. 

I based my page on this month's sketch from
For the Love of Pretty Paper and started by cutting the Starburst Square to use as a mask with distress oxide ink behind my photo area. I followed this by cutting the inner parts of Stars Background 2 to give me a selection of stars to spread across the page.


The photo is one of my husband as the newest Run Director at our local parkrun. I cut the stars from a multi-coloured marbled paper and picked the darkest shade from it for my photo mat and die-cut title letters.


Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Moonstruck
Enamel Stars - Doodlebug
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Golden

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Jenny Wren Cut-Files
Big Shot
The Works Alphabet Dies

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-files free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment