Sunday 22 January 2012

Birthday Card - 90

Creative Craft World have a new 'mini' challenge on their blog, to coincide with the launch of their monthly mini kit. It was quite straightforward - to create any project that is smaller than 12" x 12". I decided to make a card for my Nan's 90th birthday and took inspiration from the tag I made last weekend.

I kept to the same paper range but changed the colour scheme and expanded the design to fill the width of my card:

Supplies
Paper - HOTP, plus white from stash
Mesh, Ribbon, Peel-Offs - from stash 

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the papers used and the white borders :) thank you for joining in with us over at CCW with our mini challenge.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Amanda - I'm sure your Nan will be thrilled with it! Thank you for joining us in the mini challenge at Creative Craft World :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so pretty and the tag is too I am sure she loved it. Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for a special occasion! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CCW.
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete