Saturday 7 January 2012

Christmas Baking

This is the layout I started for Sketchy Thursdays a few weeks ago and didn't finish before the deadline. Well, I've finished it now (almost).

When I first saw this sketch I wasn't sure how to use it, but once I'd taken some photos of my Christmas baking to share with a friend via Facebook, then it became obvious that I should use the pictures on a layout as well.

I had the perfect papers for this - the Afternoon Tea collection from Serif - freebies from Scrapbook Magazine. I just moved the photos slightly off-centre and moved the title to the top left instead of the bottom right:

I used five photos on the page and made a pocket for the recipes in place of the sixth photo. The reason that the layout is only 'almost' finished is that I cannot find my recipe for chocolate-orange cookies. As soon as I do I will print it out and add it to the pocket too.

Supplies
Card - white scrapbook insert
Paper - Serif Afternoon Tea Collection
Letters Stickers - docrafts
Rub-on Letters - Doodlebug Designs
Spoons Embellishment - HOTP
Mesh, Ribbon and Tag - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment