Tuesday 24 January 2012

Shrek & Gingy

I tend to dip in and out of the ScrapFIT blog, rather than participating in every challenge. However the latest Weekend Warm-Up was too simple not to join in - use Kraft cardstock somewhere on the layout. I kept this incredibly simple, using kraft as my background and just layering a couple of papers and a single photo.

The photo is from Madame Tussaud's where we found waxworks of Shrek and Gingy. I used two fonts for my title to emphasize the difference in size between the two characters. Isn't it strange how once you've used something (like this bracket template) for a layout, you just keep using it?

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - Basic Grey Mellow Equinox, K&Co Hannah Scrap Pad
Letter Stickers - Scenic Route
Peel-Off Letters - Goldlabel

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is so cute! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete