Saturday 29 December 2012

Babbacombe Model Village

After a break for Christmas preparations and then Christmas itself, I'm back to scrapping again. I have umpteen projects on the go, but right now I'm in the mood to just scrap whatever photos catch my eye.

I keep seeing this quartet of photos when I am looking for singles or doubles for challenges and I feel the need to scrap them rather than keep passing over them. Four 4x6 photos take up a lot of the page, so I kept it really simple, just a border top and bottom and a couple of small embellishment clusters. There's no journalling as I can't actually remember much about our visit to the model village.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill?
Paper - Crate Paper Little Sprout
Letters - American Crafts Remarks, Basic Grey Hopscotch, Lily Bee Double Dutch
Washi Tape - We R Memory Keepers
Butterflies - Prima
Pearls - from a Creative Craft World Kit
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

1 comment: