Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Great Outdoors

When I made my last camping page, I gutted the background paper and I had a plan for where to use it this piece. It's taken a few weeks, but here it is, on a page from June this year. It really doesn't bother me that the paper is in two albums six years apart, and I don't suppose most people will notice as they look through them.



I cut up the camping paper to make it look as though it runs the full width of my page, and matted two 4x6 photos on top. I was going to journal in the bottom right hand corner, but the space was actually a bit small so it is hidden behind the photos and pulls out using the arrow at the top. The title is another rub-on from the same pack as the Happy Campers title that I used before.

Supplies
Paper - Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho, Karen Foster Campground
Rub-On Title - Royal & Langnickel 
Brads - from Stash
Ink - Ink It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment