Tuesday 11 December 2012

Pass It On

Back to 2012 (again) and the Olympic Torch Relay which came to us in July. You might remember a double page that I have already made for my Olympic and Paralympic album, but I decided to make a single page for my 2012 album too. I used the November/December sketch from Creative Craft World for my page, and lined up four photos with strips of the same paper I'm using throughout the other album.
Supplies
Cardstock - Black scraps (for Letters)
Paper - 24heures37 Eiffel Avenue, Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus
Journalling Spot - 24heures37 Eiffel Avenue
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Big Shot & Alphabet Dies

3 comments:

  1. A super page. Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with the sketch, thanks for joining us on CCW...hugs Sarah x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and I love those papers - especially the star pattern one! :)

    Thanks for joining in the Scrap Map challenge at CCW.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete