Saturday 1 December 2012

Seal Sanctuary

The November Week 4 challenge at UK Scrappers was set by the Bijoux Belles. It was in three parts as usual and featured the number nine - we were asked to use one of nine possible sketches, to use nine of something and to use an alliterative title.

I started from the title and flipped through my photos, finding some from the Seal Sanctuary in Cornwall this summer. A mundane title, but alliterative. I chose the best sketch for a multi-photo layout, and decided on brads for my nine of something. The photos are from the same day as my Penguin Bay page, so I used the same background paper and similar colours.

I bought quite a few sheets of the sand paper, originally intending them for beach photos, but I discovered that sandy photos and sandy paper don't work well together. This is the last sheet and, while I still like it, I am not sad to see the end of it (unless there are pieces in my scrap box).



Supplies
Paper - Sandylion Sand, MME Follow Your Heart (6x6 Pad), MME Miss Caroline
Letters - Pebbles
Brads - Papermania
Ink - Dovecraft

Tools
Big Shot & Alphabet Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment