Tuesday 4 December 2012

Conwy Suspension Bridge

Another Welsh page, from Conwy on the north coast. I spent a day there while the others climbed Snowdon. It was really nice to potter around on my own, without having to accommodate anyone else. First stop was the suspension bridge built by Thomas Telford in 1826. It was the only road crossing of the river until 1958 but is now only open to pedestrians.

I chose three landscape photos, which I often stack in a column with borders on one or both sides. I recently saw an alternative arrangement somewhere online, which I decided to try here, though the rest of my page differs from that one. 



Supplies
Paper - K & Co Hannah
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Gems - Doodelbug

Tools
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch
Big Shot & X-Cut Tickets Die
Woodware Flower Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment