Saturday 15 December 2012

Miniland

Still scrapping my way through this year, we went to Legoland in August. One area that I find fascinating is Miniland with its scale models of European and American landmarks. I picked my favourite five photos for this page and laid them out in a grid. I wanted to use some bright colours to allude to the bright colours of 'standard' lego bricks even though Miniworld uses a lot of neutral coloured bricks. I picked my background and added the stripy piece for my title and journalling. Then I added three small embellishment clusters to pick up on the colours from the stripy paper and spread them around the page a bit. Why butterflies for Legoland? Well, I had a new pack on my desk and they were the right colour...and it was summer...and do I have to have a reason?



Supplies
Paper - Sandylion Star Squares, HOTP My Boy Kit & Scraps
Letters - docrafts/Me To You
Butterflies - Prima

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment