Monday 22 September 2014

Magerøya

Another divided page from me today, from our Norwegian cruise last year. I'm doing the whole album with divided pages, so I need to work chronologically and I've reached Honningsvåg in the north of the country.

The main reason that cruise ships stop in Honningsvåg is for the trip to the North Cape, falsely promoted as being the most northerly point in mainland Europe. We rejected the cruise ship tour in favour of using the local bus, and journeyed across the island of Magerøya, marvelling at the views and trying to spot some of the hundreds of reindeer that roam the area.

I only had a few photos, and I know that I need to display portrait-oriented photos on the back of this page, so I opted for a page with four 6x6 pockets:



Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu, MME Follow Your Heart
Border Sticker - Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu
Letters - DD, Basic Grey
Vellum - from Stash
Tag & Arrow - Pink Paislee Portfolio
Button - MME Lost & Found 3
Washi Tape - Trimcraft, The Range
Gems - Papermania

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment