Monday 1 September 2014

Water Sliding

After a detour through the photo archives, I've returned to the current year, and more photos from Austria earlier this summer. One afternoon, while hubby was toiling up a nearby mountain, my daughter and I headed for the local leisure centre, which has an outdoor pool and a section of the lake.  Most people were in the pool, but there was a water slide into the lake so that's where we spent our afternoon, battling to be the person who slid down it the most times.




I used Sketch #60 (1 July) from Sketch N Scrap for my page, though I straightened up the paper layers a bit. The ticket is a new one from my July/August Quirky Kit and reads 'Admit One Child *or one who is a child at heart'. I love the sentiment as I was being thoroughly childish that afternoon. The yellow ticket paper was also from the kit, and the background is from the March/April kit.

There's a bit of journalling on the page, and quite a lot more on the card behind the right-hand photo.

Supplies
Paper - Fancy Pants As You Wish, Crate Paper DIY Shop, Studio Calico South of Market
Letters - American Crafts, Pebbles
Ticket - Fancy Pants Everyday Circus
Washi Tape - The Range
Gems - Mark Richards
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment