Tuesday 19 January 2016

A Year of Wild Camps

My husband spends his spare weekends hillwalking and last year he set himself the challenge of at least one wild camp each month. I don't make scrapbook pages for all his walks, but this did seem to be an achievement worth documenting. I picked one photo from each month for a 12-photo page; they're all phone photos and proportioned at 16:9 so they fitted best as four rows of three.



The background's an ancient paper, pre-dating branding strips; I picked the red to match its leaf pattern and then the other papers were all from the same collection.

Supplies
Paper - Unknown Background, Simple Stories Awesome
Letters - American Crafts, Glitz Designs
Label - 7Gypsies?
Tag - Jillibean Soup
Brad - Papermania
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful set of photo's and a great challenge for hubby! Although camping out in the snow would be a challenge for me!!!xx

    ReplyDelete