Friday 29 January 2016

Show Time

It's been a while since I made any pages from our cruise to Canada last summer. I need to get back to it, and I picked this month's single page sketch from Stick It Down for a set of photos from the evening shows onboard.

The sketch was originally from Page Maps and it's sized at 8.5x11; I scrap in 12x12 so I had sufficient space for six photos, especially as mine are square. I cut the brackets at the top and bottom of the page on my Silhouette Portrait, and moved the title and journalling across to the right.


Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - Heidi Swapp No Limits
Letters - American Crafts
Gems - Mark Richards
Ink & Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

4 comments:

  1. great layout! great way to use a lot of photos!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch, and it's awesome that you were able to get so many photos on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the photo block Amanda, still incorporating the sketch design into your page but with double the memories! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you did the brackets around the photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete