Thursday 21 January 2016

V.I.P.

Back in 2014 my husband went to see Caro Emerald at the O2 (First Gig); when he found out that she was playing locally last year he bought a VIP package - front row seat, back-stage pass and a photo with the star herself, which obviously I had to scrap.



My page is a scraplift from Pol Prince; we are both part of the For The Love of Pretty Paper group on Facebook, and she guested for one of my scraplift challenges last year.

I'm also linking up with The Studio Challenges, whose most recent challenge is to use a patterned paper background.

Supplies
Paper - Pink Paislee Bella Rouge, My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio 2 plus Scraps
Letters - American Crafts, Jillibean Soup
Year Sticker - Elle's Studio
Acetate Stars - Heidi Swapp
Washi Tape - Tesco, Papermania
Gems - Papermania, ZVA Creative
Epoxy Circles - Ebay
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Tag Die
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
Crayola Butterfly Punch

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have managed to use papers and embellishments to make a beautiful page without making it too masculine or too feminine, perfect for the photo of your hubby and Caro. Love the sprinkle of tiny stars too! Thanks for sharing your page with us at The Studio Challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little details on your page.

    ReplyDelete